Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gundar is my alter ego. Almost like the Hulk but I don't turn green and smash things.

Sometimes I smash things.

A long time ago, I used to play computer games a lot. I still play computer games but no where near like I used to. There was a computer game called "Neverwinter Nights" which was a D&D like game. The hardest part of games where you create a character is naming the stupid thing. Fortunately this one had a little auto name generator built in so I kept hitting the generate name button until one time...

GUNDAR WEZ

I was awestruck. What an insanely cool name. So I took it. And now it's my name everywhere. When I play poker online, it's Gundar. When I'm on the PS3. Gundar. So what does Gundar look like? Glad you asked.


Pretty bad ass, no? He shows himself sometimes when people frustrate me. There is a desk drawer in my office full of broken keyboards, mice, mother boards and such. He had to have done it, I would never break things up like that.

He also rises to the surface when things are supposed to work but they don't. And in traffic.






Don't get me wrong, Gundar isn't just angry Mike.  Gundar has a great sense of humor.  Especially when he sees things like this.


Jaw unhinges, loud guttural noises come out and tears stream down his face.  He's a funny guy.

No comments: