Thursday, March 27, 2008

Uh Oh

So, I was looking around on Yahoo Sports and I stumbled upon a ranking for the upcoming NFL season. Yeah the one that starts in September. Well I went to see where my beloved Ravens fell. Thinking somewhere around 10.

29. Baltimore Ravens (5-11) – Steve McNair looked like he was done last season, and drafting a quarterback in the first round isn’t going to help this franchise in the short term. Elements of the defense are getting old. It looks like time for a multiyear rebuild.

Eh, 29? There are only 32 teams. I know we have QB issues, I know that we have a rookie head coach but.....COME ON! 29th? For fuck's sake.

God, the Deadskins are ranked 14th. THE BROWN'S ARE RANKED 6TH!!!!!

Un-fucking-believable. Isn't it bad enough that I'm going to have to sit through another horrid year with the O's??