Monday, March 31, 2008

Tragedy

I don't like reading about stuff like this. It tears me up inside. But when it's on the front page of the Baltimore Sun, you can't miss it. Then you can not not read it.

3 children killed at city hotel
Father expected to be charged; family in custody fight

So I read the article. If I were a police officer and I was the first person on this scene:

The bodies were discovered after the man called hotel security about 1:15 p.m. from his 10th-floor room at the Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards, saying that he had killed his children and was considering harming himself, said Officer Troy Harris, a city police spokesman.

I would've harmed him. Hell who am I kidding? I would have shot him in the fucking head.

What a way to start your week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read about this too. I didn't forward it to you because I know how much this stuff upsets you. I don't know what's wrong with people.